Motherhood needs Strong Legs!
- In pregnancy hormonal changes brought about to nurture the baby, can result in the loss of vein-wall tone in the legs, pooling blood in the legs and reducing return of blood to the heart. This can lead to pain and fatigue in the legs and swollen ankles.
- In addition, the growing baby in the womb exerts pressure on the large veins in the abdomen which can further slowdown circulation in the legs.
- Sorgen maternity support socks provide graduated compression thereby relieving tired and aching legs and prevent swollen ankles during pregnancy.
- UNIQUE Microfibre composition provides comfort in all weather.
- Provides Graduated Compression Support.
- Colour- Black
- Contains- 1 pair
- Ingredients- 89% Polyamide, 11% Lycra
- Country of Origin- Egypt
There are no reviews yet.