As parents, it is our job to make sure that our baby is taken care of in the best possible manner. One of the major parts of parenting in the early years requires you to ensure your baby’s hygiene. Diapers play a huge role in doing just that. In fact, some parents choose to make sure that their little ones are wearing a diaper all the time. Regardless of the fact that you may be an expert in knowing how to wear diaper for baby or that you change your baby’s diaper every couple of hours, you need to understand that it is meant to collect urine and bowel movements. All of this can at times lead to diaper rashes due to the moisture within.
There are multiple reasons why your baby may have diaper rashes. Some of them include sensitive skin, allergy, irregular changing of diapers, and so on. however, the best you can do is use a diaper rash cream for newborn to soothe their skin and help the rashes heal quicker. If you see any redness or inflammation on your baby’s bottom, it is time to start looking for the best rash cream for baby. Mentioned below are a few benefits of using a diaper rash cream.
- It helps deal with skin irritations
Skin irritations can be excruciatingly painful and can also result in terrible mood swings in babies. If you use the best diaper rash cream in India, it will help deal with skin irritations.
- It helps heal chapped skin
Regular use of diapers can lead to chapped skin. a diaper rash cream will help soothe your skin and get rid of it.
- It acts as a barrier
You can also use a diaper rash cream as a precautionary measure. It acts as a barrier between the skin and the diaper, reducing the possibility of skin rashes.
- It helps treat redness and itching
If your baby has been facing any problems like itching and redness, applying some diaper rash cream will help treat it.
What to Consider When Choosing a Diaper Rash Cream?
Mentioned below are a few things worth considering while buying the best rash cream for baby in India.
- You need to ensure that the cream you choose is effective and heals the rashes in a short period of time.
- The cream you choose should be suitable enough for regular application on your baby’s sensitive skin
- The cream should be hypoallergenic
- It should be fragrance-free
- The cream should be easily applicable and should not be too thick. Also, it should be easily washable.
- It would be better if you prefer a diaper rash cream that is made using the goodness of natural ingredients.
- It should be cost-effective.
- Make sure that the diaper rash cream you choose has all the necessary safety certifications.
How to use a diaper rash cream?
- Remove the dirty diapers
- Clean your baby with a baby wipe
- Place a clean diaper underneath
- Take a small amount of the cream and apply it properly in areas like the butt cheeks, around the anus, and so on.
- Wipe the excess cream off your hands
- Tape the diaper
- Wash your hands
- If the rashes are persistent and don’t go away in three days, it is time to consult a doctor.
List of Top Diaper rash Cream in India
- Himalaya diaper rash cream
- Chicco nappy cream
- Cetaphil baby diaper cream
- Pigeon diaper rash cream
- Sebamed baby rash cream
Diaper rash cream is one of those things that may seem insignificant but is an absolute essential. If you are looking for a diaper rash cream for your little one, browse through the collection at Baby On Board, one of India’s premium baby care destinations.